We provide Psychotherapy & Life Coaching services dedicated to helping individuals remove internal and external barriers that are preventing the attainment of personal freedom and the awareness of personal potentials unique to themselves. The fundamental goal of our service is to guide the person into identifying and implementing strategies necessary to creating a new life perspective that will enable them to pursue personal potential with passion, joy and purpose.
• Personal Identity/Self Esteem
• Divorce • Christian Family Structures • Depression/Anxiety • Grief & Loss • Sexual Addictions/Abuse
• Child Custody Assessments
• Cyber(on-line) Counselling • Paranormal Possession
• Making it Through Life Transitions
• Christian Faith Transformation
• Premarital Assessments • Remarriage Assessments
Bob has 42 years of experience in the mental health field as a Pastor, Hospital Chaplain, Social Work Therapist, Hospital Social Worker. Family Court Social Worker, a University Professor and Private practice Psychotherapist. He, has provided E.A.P. affiliate services for multiple major companies in North America. Click on categories below for further information.
The Ontario Association of Consultants,
Counsellors, Psychometrists &
The Canadian Group Psychotherapy
The Canadian Association for Spiritual Care
The Professional Christian Coaching Institute (PCCI)
The Employee Assistance Program Association
of Toronto, Canada (EAPA)